Five ways to walk daily with Jesus
How can we walk daily with Jesus? Confession, Repentance, Service, Devotion, Faith
1. Confess your hidden sins (your blind spots),Psalm 19:12-14 “Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from wilful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”
2. Approach what you find in that sin with repulsion Romans 6: 1-3 What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
3. Help those you do not want to help, Matthew 25:45 ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
4. Anything you are attached to, let it go. No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24
5. Go and Investigate that which makes you afraid For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” Isaiah 41:13
Invite someone today to take a closer look at Christ and his church