Seminar 2 – Inviting People to Stay
A Back to Church Sunday surveys show that those who have been invited and stay become the best inviters. It is almost as if nobody has told them that we don’t do that around here! But Invitation is an act of worship and invitation can lead to identity.
The Seminar offers simple and effective ideas for increasing the number of people becoming disciples of Christ by using invitation and is based on Jesus sending the 72 to invite.
– The vast majority of Christians are not achieving their God-given potential
– Locks in discipleship emerge
– The reasons why Christians give up on invitation and becoming disciples
– The modern story of the Sower
– Using Invitation to disciple a congregation
– The twelve dimensions to discipleship