Seminar 2 – Inviting People to Stay
The Second Invitation
A Back to Church Sunday survey shows that after 6 months, 85 to 88% of those invited on Back to Church Sunday do not become regular attenders of the church to which they were invited.
The Seminar offer simple and effective ideas for increasing the number of people becoming regular attenders at the church to which they were invited. It is specifically designed for leaders who want to see their church grow.
– The Ten Keys to keeping
– The reasons people don’t come back a second time
– The Seven Phrases that turn away
– Turning failure into a friend
– Back to what? From Simon to Simon Peter
– 12 steps of kicking the habit of being an uninviting church, ie how to double a congregation in a day