6 Common thinking mistakes in mission
There are at least six common thinking mistakes as we contemplate either having a God-conversation or inviting someone to take a closer look at Christ and his church.
1. It will make me a hypocrite.
2. I don’t need to invite them they know about Christianity anyway
3. They don’t want me to talk to them about it
4. It will make them think that I think I am judging them
5. I don’t know what to say
6. If I get it wrong it will change the relationship
The problem is not that we will say the wrong thing, the problem is that we will say nothing. Invite someone today to take a closer look at Christ and his church.